Monday, April 18, 2011

Miscellany Monday - Short and Sweet

It's Monday. I'm trying to knock out real-world projects, but I couldn't resist joining in to the Miscellany.

1. Emerald Cocoa Roast Almonds
Try them. They are so good. I have Elizabeth to thank for introducing me to them.

2. Garden Flag Mystery
Saturday was incredibly windy. Our garden flag, usually in our front flower bed near our front door, was blown 30 feet or so to the right into the woods beside our house. Needless to say, we also lost power for a while, and I had a bad hair day!

3. New Jeans!
I ordered these puppies from American Eagle. It's been several years since I've owned any AE jeans, but I was intrigued by the high-waist feature. After a day of wearing them, I'm sold. All skinny jeans should be high waisted.


4. Girl Time
I had a super fun girls' weekend with two of my favorite people on Saturday. After toying with some other options, we defaulted to what we do best (with no husbands or kids around) - shopping, eating, talking, and drinking coffee. I'm so thankful for these girls.

5. New Small Group Study
Tonight, we start this study:

And while small group is meeting, a few of the small group husbands have a "man date" planned. I can't wait to hear about the outcome.

Happy Monday!
Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

2 comments:

  1. Hehe...I have introduced so many people to those wonderful almonds...but I admit the credit really belongs to my sweet mother-in-law who first introduced me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out those jeans! I love high-waisted pants because there is so much less to worry about when you wear them :) haha Plus, they're cute!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.