Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Finds and Favorites

Yesterday, I ventured to Target after work. I hadn't been in a while, and my goal was to buy frames for these two prints that I snagged recently:



I ended up making a quick additional stop at A.C. Moore to find suitable (and not obnoxiously priced) frames. But, I did find this on clearance:


I've been admiring this little table for a while, primarily because it reminds me of the cozy meets modern cabin we stayed at in Boone, NC, for our honeymoon.

I don't have intentions of decorating our entire house in this style. 
But that little table -  
Makes me happy.

And at 50 percent off, I pounced. Right now, it's serving as a makeshift bedside table for the hubs (before he was using a square basket with a top), but we'll see where it ends up.

Linking up to Rachel at Finding Joy's (Friday) Favorite Things as these are some of my favorites, new and old.

friday favorite things | finding joy
P.S. Those pictures are directly from the rental agency's website. We would definitely recommend them to anyone interested in visiting that area! Our cabin was called Log Heaven.


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to spend your honeymoon! I definitely find joy in getting a great deal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those prints. Especially that second one. We've been singing that at church and it is powerful!

    Thanks for linking up with friday favorites. :)

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.