Friday, April 22, 2011

Post-birthday Love

Yesterday, my birthday was awesome. Today, here are some of my favorites.

Pre-work breakfast with two dear friends

A wonderful husband who plans a special evening involving a quick shopping trip and dinner
(two ways directly to my heart)

Car self-portraits with the husband taken with a cell phone

Oak Steakhouse in downtown Charleston
A husband willing to take posed cellphone pictures with a menu in a nice restaurant

An amazing dinner involving steak, asparagus, and several items with names I can't pronounce

Texts, calls, cards, and emails from favorite people near and far

Summer rainstorms to make everything look nice and green

The upcoming birthday of my wonderful sister (on Easter!)

The death and resurrection of my Savior, whose blessings made all these favorites possible.

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.
1 Peter 1:3

Linking up with Rachel at Finding Joy.
friday favorite things | finding joy

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! It looks like you had a wonderful time. Happy Birthday! I hopped over from Rachel's. BLessings this Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally should have linked up with Rachel's favorite things...I knew that sounded familiar! Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday evening and I love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.