Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dilbert knows my life.

Before I begin my first "real job", Dilbert was just another groan-inducing comic. In the summer of 2005, after about two weeks of working in an office, my eyes were opened, and I understood every comic, sometimes too well. Dilbert cartoons started to grace the walls of my little cubicle.

I've been an official "home-based" employee at my company for two years. I don't plaster the walls of my little office with Dilbert cartoons, but when my husband brought home this Dilbert cartoon the other day, I laughed so hard I had to share.

(Yes. My company has these types of meetings. And, yes, this is what they call them.)

Dilbert and I could so be work BFFs.


I'm not sure if anyone else can relate to these infamous meetings (if you aren't, they are meetings in which the whole company or a large part of the company is invited to hear from one of the company leaders), but this cartoon still makes me giggle. Happy Tuesday!

P.S. I know I promised in a previous post that Bon Blog Designs would be giving my humble blog a makeover. That's definitely still the plan. In the mean time, I fashioned this temporary solution to make my blog a bit more inviting.

And yes that's a European shoulder bag substantial camera bag my husband is wearing in the left picture.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Dilbert! Did you know that there was a tv cartoon of Dilbert? Harold and I watch it on Netflix sometimes :) Also there is a show that used to be on called Better Off Ted about the corporate workplace...GREAT SHOW! I'm sure Blockbuster would have it if y'all don't have netflix...definitely check it out sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.