Friday, July 22, 2011

New Polish, Courtesy of JB

I saw some fun lime green nail polish in my newest Real Simple - something that I would not normally wear. I picked up a comparable color at Target yesterday, and today, my fingers (and toes) are sporting a new look.

Sidenote: I have not painted my fingernails in probably two years. Close up, it looks AWFUL.


Look who I have to thank for the color.


As I'm sure you did not guessed, I get to thank Mr. Justin Beiber.

This color is from his "The Less Lonely Girl" collection, "Designed with the fans, for the fans."

That's eye roll inducing, but the color - One Time Lime - is pretty fun. Happy Friday.

(Color is by Nicole by O.P.I.)

2 comments:

  1. I like it! Cute :) and on a sidenote...I secretly think JB is adorable ;) Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah!! This better mean that you're starting a blog soon. =) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.