Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Dude, where's my coffee creamer?

Alternative title: Adventures in Marriage

The mustache mugs I bought him for Christmas from here.

From January through June, the small group I attend met at my house. And we all drank coffee. And we all liked creamer. So, I amassed a few extra flavored creamers in our fridge.

I noticed this this past Friday, and after wondering if we would get through all of them before their 10/31 expiry dates, I asked the hubs "if they would be used at his office." He said, "Yes, probably." End scene.

This morning, I brew a cup of coffee (Yay, Kuerig.), and go to the fridge to get my favorite creamer (Skinny Caramel Macchiato), and it's not there. Neither is the unopened bottle of the same flavor. Nor any of the other four unopened bottles of various other flavors. Just two almost empty bottles of second tier flavors (chai latte and vanilla Irish Creme).

Are you kidding me??

I was about two seconds from grabbing my phone to tell him "to bring me back my creamers!" Then, I realized, I'd offered, he'd remembered, and he executed.

I could not complain.

Also, chai latte flavor is actually pretty stinkin' good.

P.S. Home improvement part deux is coming up tomorrow. I'm totally back on top of this blogging thing. (She thinks wishfully.)

P.P.S. Geek alert! Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 is coming out tomorrow at midnight.

P.P.P.S. I'm getting old alert! We considered the midnight showing, but quickly determined that despite it being THE MOVIE I'M MOST EXCITED ABOUT THIS YEAR, I'd still probably fall asleep and/or hate myself on Friday morning. 

1 comment:

  1. I have some skinny vanilla caramel...I'd have shared! :) Ironic...the times they DO remember to execute things, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.