Friday, February 11, 2011

You're wrong, Billy.



A few months ago, my dad uncovered this clip on YouTube. (It was courtesy of a coworker, I'm sure; Dad's not one to spend hours searching video clips.) He thought it was hilarious. I did not. I don't think the hubs did either. Still, Dad required us to watch it probably 15 times.

In the end, something good came of it. A quote from this clip has become an official part of our vernacular. Whenever we disagree, someone almost always busts out with, "You're wrong, Billy." It always lightens the mood.

In other news, after two busy weekends, it will be pretty low-key around our house this weekend. Maybe some Mexican tonight. Next weekend is a big one though. My better half is running his second marathon alongside my dad (his 50 billionth or the like). We'll be traveling up the coast for the big event - the Myrtle Beach Marathon. They tried to run it last year, but the weather said otherwise. Last year, the Myrtle Beach Marathon was canceled by snow. I'm hoping for slightly higher temps this year (but not too high, because both my dad and my hubs prefer to run in the cold). I can't wait to see both of them cross the finish line.

This is a picture from last year. Even though the marathon was canceled, they still suited up and went for a long run. Aren't they awesome?



Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.