Tuesday, February 15, 2011

These are the days.

On Sunday night, we decided to go to Cracker Barrel. This is not a restaurant we frequent, but it sounded truely delicious. The husband's lamenting cracked me up:

"It's 6 PM on a Sunday night, and we're on our way to Cracker Barrel. When did we fast forward to being married 20 years?"

Today, I opened one of our upper cabinets (I was perusing for some headache meds.), and left my left hand gripping the cabinet knob while I was making my decision. Without warning, I sneezed, and my ever jumpy self slammed the left side of my head with the kitchen cabinet door. Oops - at least I already had the headache.

2 comments:

  1. If you had been married 20 years already, you would have been going to Cracker Barrel at 400 - 600 would have been too late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I just discovered that you joined the world of blogging and I've been going back and reading what you've written. Syd, I laughed so hard I cried, when I read this post! First, Ian and I are TOTALLY in the same boat. We're old souls and I'm ok with that. : ) Second, I can visually see you slamming your head with the cabinet door and it just reminds me how much I love you! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.