Friday, October 21, 2011

A Bedroom Remix Update

Look; we hung curtains!


I think the bedroom looks much more finished with them there. We bought the curtains from Ikea when we were in DC for my work trip, and then my friend Angie, who is a fantastic seamstress, hemmed them to the perfect length for our windows. I prefer the look of hanging curtains above the top of the window frame; these curtains are hung an individual foot above the window.


In other design news, I bought this rug. I've been completely fascinated by Kilim and Turkish rugs ever since this house crash at Young House Love. Usually, the prices are way out of our budget, so this one seemed like quite the find. (And Overstock's shipping costs are so amazing.) Now, I just have to figure out the right place to put it. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. cute! You are a great decorator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely and creative, your bedroom is so beautiful! Wholesale Gloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really good and interesting article. Your love and spoil can be as simple as a new comfortable shelter from BINGO!. If You are a pet lover you should visit the bingo pets.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for visiting and sharing your thoughts.